Terms & Conditions
Below are the Terms of the conditions, if you wish to discuss any points written within, please get in touch.
RGW PHOTOS Terms & Conditions
1. This agreement contains the entire understanding between RGW PHOTOS and the Clients. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. Only those changes or modifications specifically placed in writing, attached, dated and signed by the Clients and RGW PHOTOS at the time of acceptance of this contract shall be recognised as amendments to this contract.
2. Upon receipt of the booking fee, RGW PHOTOS will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, the booking fee of £200 is non-refundable, even if the date is changed or the wedding cancelled for any reason; including acts of God, fire, strike and/or extreme weather. The booking fee is to be paid at time of signing the contract. The booking fee is applied towards the contracted wedding photography package.
3. In the event of a client cancelling a booking for wedding photography, RGW PHOTOS reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee in accordance with the following scale:
£200 (the booking fee) if cancelled up to 6 months prior to the wedding date
50% of the agreed fee if cancelled less than 6 months prior to the wedding date
100% of the agreed fee if cancelled less than 30 days of the wedding date.
4. The Client understands and agrees that the entire amount owed for the wedding photography package is due four weeks before the date of the wedding.
5. The Client is responsible for the photographer’s transport costs to and from the wedding venue, if applicable.
6. The Client is responsible for the costs of any accommodation required by the photographer, if applicable.
7. The client is responsible for providing a meal for the photographer during the day.
8. In the unlikely event of severe medical, natural, or other emergencies, it may be necessary to retain an alternative photographer. RGW PHOTOS will make every effort to secure a replacement photographer of the same professional standing and ability, and to provide a similar package as chosen in this contract at the same/similar tariff. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received.
9. RGW PHOTOS takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation and processing of photographs. However, in the unlikely event of the Client’s photographs being lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons within or beyond RGW PHOTOS’ control, the latter’s liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package.
10. RGW PHOTOS will document the events in a candid manner and take formal portraits as necessary. The client should provide a full list of formal photographs required including names and relationship to the client.
11. Prior to or during the event, the Client may inform the photographer of subjects which they would like photographed, but the final content of the images is at the discretion of the Photographer.
12. Although every possible care will be taken to produce photographs of all important and special events during the wedding, RGW PHOTOS cannot place an unconditional guarantee on the above.
13. The client will receive an edited selection of high-resolution JPEG digital images. The copyright in the photographs is shared by the photographer and client at all times throughout the world.
14. The Clients hereby allow the photographer to display any images covered by this contract and to generally promote the business by means of advertising, publicity material, websites, exhibitions, competitions, magazine articles, and other such media, providing that the images are used lawfully and without damage to the clients.
15. The Client understands that no photographs will be released before three weeks.
16. The client understands that no unedited images will be released.
17. The photographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or the reception site management. The Client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is The Client’s responsibility; RGW PHOTOS will offer technical recommendations only.
18. RGW PHOTOS will be the only professional photographer on the day of the wedding. RGW PHOTOS reserves the right to ask other people to refrain from taking photographs at key times, if it is considered that this may compromise the quality of the photographs.
19. RGW PHOTOS will not tolerate any level of verbal abuse or aggression. Either will result in the immediate suspension of coverage.
20. If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the validity of this agreement as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.