I was born in the spring so I have a natural affinity with that time of year, it certainly can be magical. Deep down though, I just love the autumn and winter seasons. I love the clothes, being able to get wrapped up in a big woolen jumper, scarves and gloves, drinking too much hot chocolate, and heading outside with my camera.
The light at this time of year can be just incredible, shorter days and the sun sitting lower in the sky can create some stunning effects without having to use Photoshop. These seasons also give me the time to combine my love of being outdoors with my other rather obvious passion.
The festive season isn't too far away, and so what better excuse to have some stunning (and fun!) photos of you and your loved ones done. Whether it's just for you, or to give as a gift to your mum, dad, granny or grandad, you can't beat an outdoor photo shoot.
So I'm running an autumn/winter special for a mini portrait session - all for just £50!
- A fun and relaxed 45 minute outdoor shoot in Bournemouth
- All of your edited photos to view, share and download on your own private online gallery - and if you really love them, you can order extra prints
- All shoots must be paid in full in order to secure your session
- Your portrait session will take place within Bournemouth (Coy Pond, Hengistbury Head, Moors Valley Country Park or Bournemouth Beach) so you must be able to provide your own transport to the location
- Offer is only valid on shoots that are booked and take place on or before 1st March 2018
- In the case of adverse weather, dates may be rearranged (subject to availability)
- Portrait sessions may be gifted, but all T&C's still apply
So what are you waiting for...?
Bring a friend, a loved one, the whole family and if you have one, bring your dog too.